The TP60P allows premium quality results thanks to its adjustable settings.
This robot allows the conveying of components during tinning, gold and enamel removal or fluxing operations and monitors the following parameters: Input speed, Exit speed, Pre-heating time, Immersion time.
Thanks to its very precise parameters, it allows to avoid bridges that can be found between the components legs at the tinning exit.
This programmable robot is conform to the norm NF C 20 720 related to procedures of solderability tests.
Other examples of use :
– Allows the tinning of components tinned before with tin/lead alloy to make them compliant with the RoHS norms.
– Type of Components: axial and radial components, SMT, DIP, PLCC, QFP etc
Steps of the component tinning :
1. Loading of the components on the support (a tool loader can be used)
2. Fluxing of components (this can be processed with the help of our pantograph)
3. Positionning of the support on the machine
4. Setting of the following parameters:
– Input speed
– Exit speed
– Pre-heating time
– Immersion time
5. Robot start-up