RD3 rotary solder pot
The Rotadip is often used for tinning, degolding or de-enamelling. The rotation of the dross blade in the circular pot allows the automatic scraping of the dross, which falls in the retrieval ring while maintaining the tinsurface clean and free from impurities.
These pots can be used with lead free alloys.
The operator has permanently a clean surface of tin, which allows to avoid the risks of imperfections and of dross during the tinning, degolding or other applications. Thanks to its rotating movement, the Rotadip keeps away the enamel particles during the process of tinning of enameled wires.
All Rotadips come with precise digital controller, allowing to monitor temperature within ±2ºC.
– Reduce the contamination with oxydes
– Reduce the process disruption and the maintenance costs
RD3 range, diameter 75 mm:
• RD3D Basic model 420°C, fixed speed
• RD3VS Variable rotation speed (approximately 2 – 20 rpm)
• RD3HT High temperature – up to 550°C
• RD3HTVS High temperature and variable speed
On request we can offer you a model with a separate box: RD3 Short
Product already in the list.