Electric stripping machine for tiniest enamelled copper wires
The enamel stripping machine is composed of a transformer and an Abisofix (different types to choose from)
The Abisofix consists of an engine block and a cutting head. The cutting head is equipped with 3 hard blades.
The rotation of the head causes the blades to be closed. The rotational speed is adjusted with the transformer. The continuous speed variation system allows you to predefine the exact diameter of the cut.
Different types of Abisofix according to needs
- Standard type: removal of wire stripping , the insulation can be removed at the same time. Maximum enamel stripping length of 66 mm and withdrawal of 3 mm with a standard motor and unlimited with a hollow shaft motor.
- ML type: equipped with length and width stops. The wire will not be altered and higher cycle times are possible. Maximum stripping length of 40 mm.
- Special type: does not have a withdrawal which allows to strip as close as possible to the components. The blades are carbide for the SH model.
- FML type: wire enamel stripping with thick insulation. Equipped with length and width stops.
- KMK type: enamel stripping and cleaning of connector pins in metal soldering or varnish. 0.1 mm adjustement and 1 mm withdrawal.
- MKF type: milling of flat elements.
- V type: braiding of two or more threads.
- VH type : crochet braiding of two or more threads.