Arm for multi-operator hood - recommended air flow 50-75 m³/h
Local extractor for workplaces requiring a high level of flexibility. Diameter 50 mm
The market broadest range of laboratory extractors is characterised by the following :
Easy to positioning to the pollution source
Supplied assembled for ease of installation
The standard version is suitable for extracting most types of airborne pollutants in :
The pharmaceutical industry
The electronics industry
The arm joints contain ball bearings and have a large frictional diameter.
The degree of friction is easily adjusted with a one-hand knob. Adapted support springs balance out the weight of the arm. All arms are equipped with a 360 degree rotational swivel mounted in place. An air tight damper is fitted as standard.
Always easy to select the right product, ME50 is available in two versions :
– Standard version. Suitable for evacuation of most types of airborne contaminants.
– PP version. Most suitable for evacuation of highly corrosive contaminants in high concentrations.
All sizes are suitable for table mounting, ceiling mounting and wall mounting. The same suction arm is used for suspended mounting from ceilings and walls. Ceiling and wallbrackets consists of anodised square section aluminium profile for high finish and good stability.
All ceiling brackets are available in eight standard lengths up to 2 m. Longer lenghts can be supplied to special orders. To further simplify your mounting and provide a neat finish, escutcheon plate MTI CT can be used if it is nessary to cut holes in the false ceiling.
Product already in the list.
Genuine system of arm extractors with every accessories of connection and suction..
– Mounting on Table, Ceiling or Wall
– 360°C ball bearings rotation whithout pressure loss
– Multitudes of accessories
– Various possibilities of lengths
– Variety of materials (Standard, Polypropylene, ESD, Atex)
– Arm which can be connected to our HI4P6S hoods, or to an existing network