Infrared preheating plate with separate control unit
The infrared heating plate is mainly designed for circuit repair applications in CMS or traditional technology, glue drying etc.
Offering High performance for solders with lead or lead-free alloys and a very fast temperature rise. The heating plate allows the PCB to be warmed up in complete safety.
– Ceramic glass surface resistant to chemical attack, easy to clean.
– Instant heating provided by medium wavelength quartz cassettes.
– Digital display of actual temperature and setpoint.
– Safety : the temperature remains displayed when the heater is no longer in operation.
– Safety : thanks to its thermal belt, the surrounding carter is not warm.