BDT3 TS, Thermostripper
Contact triggering and ESD
The technical principle allows thermal stripping of Teflon, Tefzel, Kapton® insulated wires without bruising the core of the wire.
The power supply unit has state-of-the-art electronics that allow the temperature to rise very quickly without additional adjustment and thus safely strip Teflon and Kapton ® insulated wires.
→ Precise heating adjustment via LCD screen
→ Possibility of working in an ESD environment
→ Universal power supply: 110 – 230 V / 50 – 60 Hz
→ Ergonomic pliers
→ Pleasant and comfortable grip
→ Adjustable caliber
→ Interchangeable electrodes
→ Different models of electrodes for each application
→ 5 types of pliers covering a range of AWG 8 to 32 gauges:
• PC3NC: The universal pliers which covers the widest spectrum of diameters. It can also be fitted with gauge electrodes up to AWG 32
• PC3NC-ESD: The universal pliers for antistatic environment which covers the widest spectrum of diameters. It can also be fitted with gauge electrodes up to AWG 32
• PC3 / 5C: Pliers developed for twisted wires, its constant pressure device allows the electrodes to follow the circumference of the wire to be stripped
• PC3NEG: This pliers allows the mounting of fingerprint electrodes for small gauges
• PC4NC //: A pliers dedicated to stripping or stripping large sections, which allows to work anywhere in the cable
For use in an ESD environment, it is necessary to use a specific pliers with a suitable sheath, reference PC3NC-ESD.
The power unit comes with a brush and a power cord. Pliers and electrodes are sold separately.
Product already in the list.