195 W Soldering-desoldering station
DUAL DPA100M95 with display
1457.00 € HT
DESOLDERING STATION DUAL DPA 100M95 : réf 1011001028
Made of :
SEMDATA DUAL soldering thermoregulation unit
SEM DPA desoldering module
Desoldering iron 100 W
Soldering iron 95 W
SEM DPA – Autonomous desoldering module
Reduced size : The SEM DPA module is positioned under the soldering station and preserves the work surface.
Efficiency : The SEM DPA module has a particularly powerful suction and a power of 100 W.
Limited cost : The standard DPA SEM module is powered and regulated by a SEM soldering station.
Safety : The DPA SEM module only works in the set range. The housing is antistatic.
Innovative : The SEM DPA module is ideal for desoldering QFP, PLCC and SO components.
– Vacuum indication by vacuum gauge
– For desoldering iron 50 or 100W
– Power supply 230V 50Hz
– Flow Pump: 12 l / min
– Dimensions mm : l = 138 h = 87 p = 173
SEMDATA DUAL module :
– Microprocessor controlled thermoregulation
– Accurate regulation of the selected temperature (± 2°C)
– Fast and accurate temperature adjustment with real-time display
– Self-diagnosis of malfunctions by displaying error messages
Three levels of programming
– Standby at a temperature of 150°C if the iron is not used during 30 minutes and / or automatic stop if the iron is not used during 1 hour
– Lock of the temperature with an access code
– Offset : allows to perfectly coordinate the temperature of the tip with that displayed
– Mains supply : 230 V
– Secondary Tension 24 V
– Insulation 4000 Volts
Desoldering iron 24701 – 100W
– Embedded control button
– Unobstructable suction system
– Accurate (short distance between the hand and the end of the nozzle)
– Easy use and maintenance
– Power 100 W (24 V) – weight 120 g – length 220 mm (excluding nozzle)
– Failure resistance / mass point <2 Ohms
– Leakage voltage at nozzle <2 mV rms
– Nozzle of the iron connected to the mass
– Non-combustible and antistatic cord
Ultra light micro-iron 95W for CMS or traditional PCB components.
– T° from 50° to 450°C
– Power 95 W
– Tension 24 V
– Weight 55 g
– Length 205 mm with tip
*Supplied with conical tip 0,3 mm