50 W iron set
Traditional and universal for all electronic work
À partir de393.00 € HT
FTM Technologies offers a complete line of stations for soldering through-hole and surface-mounted components.
Set composed of:
→ 1 control box in antistatic thermoplastic
→ 1 soldering iron
→ 1 “long-lasting” lead-free treated tip (not included for the buffalo station)
→ 1 iron holder
Our irons benefit from heating elements produced by winding resistive wire with non-contiguous turns. This technique guarantees optimum heat transfer by enveloping heating, very rapid heating up and great temperature stability (+/- 3 ° C).
Control unit (available in two versions, with or without display)
– Power supply 220/240 VAC 50/60 Hz
– 24 VAC output voltage
– Wave train regulation (EMC compliance)
– 4 kVAC isolation
– Antistatic treated material
– ST6 type pilot microprocessor
– Display of the programmed temperature and the actual temperature (DC version only) from 40 to 450 ° c (510 ° for the 100W and 150W version)
DC version programs
– Economy: switch to half power after 1/4 hour – shutdown after 1 hour without use
– Code locking of the programmed temperature
– Adjustable offset allowing the exact coincidence of the programmed temperature and that of the tip of the tip.
– Regulation precision +/- 2 ° C
– Visualization of the regulation by led
– Socket for earthing
– Detachable mains cable
– Non-combustible, flexible and antistatic iron cord.
– Weighted bakelite base, stabilized by glides
– Snap-on on the station
– Lacquered support spring
– Teflon or thermoset guide ring
– cleaning sponge
Product already in the list.