Segmented extraction arms are very innovative for mobile or multi-station fume hood installations.
– Consisting of acetal copolymer segments, the Locline arms are similar to the Omniflex system.
– Adjustable by hand
– Easy to position thanks to their segment-based design
– Very rigid
– Possibility of lengthening or prolonging them
– Several models of adaptable nozzles
– Outside diameter: 74.5 mm
– Inner diameter: 62mm
– Minimum bend radius of 146 mm
– Version for ESD arms (black)
– To be used with our multi-station hoods
Made of copolymer acetal, a material chemically resistant to petroleum products, it can be used for vapors and chemical fumes (except acids). Many other uses are possible, welding, brazing, oil vapour, chip extraction, etc.