The “SHARP IRON”(ref : SNEC17) is a device especially designed for touch-up work, shaping and finishing in the areas of lost wax casting.
The “SHARP IRON” is composed of :
– An iron 230V with power 17W ensuring a significant reserve of temperature. – a removable tip annealed copper (so pliable) with diameter 3 mm. – an iron support
Optional : To increase the accuracy and quality of your work, this iron can be connected to the power regulator RP500 (ref : 1010001077) which allows operation over a wide range of temperatures from 20 to 350°C max.
– Power supply : 230 VAC 0.075 A
– Heating coiled elemented “high reliability”
– Stainless steel heating element
– Heat-resistant and lightweight handle
– Max temperature 350°c
– Iron weight with tip: 110 g