Component cambering machine MCCH 150
All simplicity in one, cambering and cut of any type of case which the exits on side or below.
- Precision with 3/100
- Entirely autonomous machine
- Posting of the parameters
This unit allows the transformation of traditional components for the assembly on the surface as of all the hybrid cases including the fine steps; without additional tools with each time you change component.
Thanks to its possibilities of correction the MCCH150 allows to ensure a parallelism and a stability of the components on PCB.
• No risk of crack on the level of the glass shots at exit leg of the hybrid cases
• No tools dedicated by type of component thus of not surprised purchase of tools if new components are presented.
• No handling between forming and the cut, both operations are done in the same time for less risk of degradation of the component.
Types of cases:
|Steps of a component cambering||
Charactéristics of machine :
In fonction of the components types :
|1. Levelling of the exit of the legs compared to the lower part of the case.|
|2. Posting on the machine of the height
(en X),allows to maintain the legs horizontally.
|3. Setting of Y (heightening of the component compared to the PCB). [EDGE]|
|4. Installation of the component in the machine.
5. Cambering and cut (separately)
EXAMPLE OF CAMBERING
Component cambering demo video